Dirty Burg 50k CR

Dirty Burg 50k CR
Dirty Burg 50k

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Feeling Good

Nueces is only 10 days away and I'm enjoying my taper. I put in a hard(for me) last two weeks before the the taper running 195 miles in 12 runs. I think the taper helps just as much mentally as it does physically, this week anyway. I know next week I'll be anxious to run and have a hard time keeping the miles low. I feel strong, injury free, and confident. I'll  keep this post short since I'll have a race report in about two weeks. I'm excited to run in a USATF championship race and meet some other like minded nuts. I train alone 99% of the time so some social interaction is welcomed. I'll be wearing my UltrAspire Twitch and Cell combination along with a 20oz handheld. The MBS system UltrAspire has is the first one I've ever used that doesn't bounce and annoy me. I'm happy I have such great gear, there are plenty of other things to focus on during an Ultra than gear malfunction or irritation. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment