Dirty Burg 50k CR

Dirty Burg 50k CR
Dirty Burg 50k

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Taper...

Unfortunately I wasn't able to run the half marathon or marathon I had planned this past weekend. My girlfriend and my work schedule didn't line up in any way that worked well. I had a great tempo run and played with my son all day instead, good day. I am going to run a 10k in Baldwin this sat for sure and I'm starting to back off on my mileage this week, only three weeks to go and I feel good. I do feel a little bit of pressure for a certain time goal of mine. I really am trying hard to get sponsored. I am willing to put in the hard work and believe I have the ability to run competitively at the national level but not without a little help.

09/24/2012

M- am 30 miles 6:51 pace
T-  am 13 miles 7:09 pace(hilly)
W- am 17 miles 7:03 pace(hilly)
Th-am bike to work(5mi) run 4mi bike home
F- rest
Sat-am 12 miles 6:10 pace(hilly) 7:15 first mile 5:29 last
Sun-pm in dark 8 miles 6:51 pace
Total- 84 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment